Thank you for your interest in our hunting opportunities. Once again some great Antelope and Deer were taken during the 2017 season and we’ve started to book for 2018 and 2019 seasons. Much of the information you are looking for can be found below or on our pricing and information page.
- All of our hunts occur on privately controlled land
- Prices include being picked up from the Casper or Rapid City airports, lodging and all meals during your contracted hunt.
- The contracted hunt will include an arrival and departure day in addition to the actual hunting days. For example a three day Trophy Antelope Hunt will have the hunter arriving day 1 hunting days 2,3,4 and departing on day 5
- All hunts take place with a licensed, experienced guide.
- Normally hunts are spot and stalk and will take place on foot with the general means of transportation being 4x4 vehicles
- Deer and Antelope tags are readily available over the counter in some of our best private land areas even during the hunting season! So no more worries about not drawing a license when you want to hunt!
- A 50% deposit and signed contract are required to hold your dates
- We offer several Wyoming Area Elk hunts through out the state
- We also offer mountain lion and predator huntsWyoming Professional Hunter’s prides itself in employing guides that are knowledgeable, experienced and reliable. It is no accident that the vast majority of our clients are repeat customers. Every effort is made to ensure that you have a memorable, safe and successful hunt. Our prices do not include alcoholic beverages, licenses, meat processing or taxidermy.Wyoming Outfitter License #BG183, Member NRA, DSC and WYOGA.